Friday, February 27, 2015

Small Potential Potter's Hands



 Needless to say, the last four weeks have been quiet here on the blog! I had my baby on January 30th! Mattias (Muh-tie-us) George was born at 5:13 a.m. and has been growing like a weed! He has fairly long fingers, so maybe he has potential as a potter, or a great fiddler!
He also has big arms, so again, maybe potter potential, or perhaps a burly blacksmith.
We are all doing well and have been enjoying the snuggle time while it has been cold and occasionally snowy outside.
I didn't think I could find something I enjoy more than working at a museum and making pottery, but I have. It's being a mom! Expect to see Mattias at pottery shows, at the farmer's market, and our farm open houses this year- so come visit and take in the cuteness! I'm hoping to be back in the studio soon and firing the kiln in April. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Like everyone else will be saying, CONGRATULATIONS mom...yes, it's the most blessed path to be on...as well as pottering. Enjoy and stay in good health.

Jonette said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Look forward to meeting him.