Friday, November 4, 2011

New Photography

I have been trying to take better photographs and created a photo booth using the tips given by D. Michael Coffee on their blog. I am appreciative to D. Michael Coffee for sharing this detailed information as well as to the Carolina Clay Guild for forwarding the link for photo help. Don't mind the black edges on these photos, I was formatting them in square, but wanted to share them with you after I had edited them a little.
I would show you a photo of my own set up of this, but I am embarrased by mess which currently surrounds the improvised photo booth. So you will have to deal with the photos on the aforementioned link. I have to work on getting the lighting better with dishes, and getting the right angle for pitchers and other taller vessels. But overall, I think I am off to a good start!




No comments: